My Feet Are Killing Me, The Expanded 2nd Print Edition contains the latest treatments, discoveries, foot care advice, self care tips & exercises that are currently available to anyone with a foot condition or foot related pain. It is the ‘go-to’ resource for good foot health and for fashion forward women who have a deep love (if not addiction) to wearing stiletto heels and designer shoes . . . but without the pain. Written by Celebrity Podiatrist and Inventor of Pillows For Your Feet, Dr. Suzanne Levine – this book serves the purpose of educating and equipping people with everything they need to know to be able to walk through life without being in pain – It doesn’t have to be that way. And, you can look good doing it too!
Topics Covered in Expanded Edition:
- Chronic illness & your feet including chronic lyme disease, RSD, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome & more
- An anti-aging food program – turn back the hands of time on your soles
- Fitness & your feet
- Pregnancy & your feet
- Simple ways to alleviate foot pain
- At-home foot pampering
- Cutting-edge procedures – including lasers, fillers, & Botox – for common foot issues like bunions, calluses, corns, nail fungus & more
- Shoe shopping 101 – yes, you can find gorgeous, comfortable shoes that don’t kill your feet
- Food & your feet – how diet affects your soles
- What celebrities feet say about them
- The best and worst celebrity feet
Shipping & Handling will be a flat rate of $19.99 for your entire order up to 9 items. For orders including 10 to 25 items shipping and handling will be $29.99 per order. For orders larger than 25 items please contact us directly. We highly recommend placing more than one of any of our products in your cart to increase the value of your order. Local pick up is also an option. We do not ship internationally at this time.